HR SUPERHEROES PRICING ~ HR PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICE
1. Will you be tied in to a long term contract?
No. The contract for our services operates on monthly contract terms with no tie in other than 30 days’ notice.
We expect to work with clients for 3 to 6 months to complete projects. However, this is an estimate and you are not tied in.
2. How much does it cost?
First we carry out a gap analysis to assess where you are now and where you want to be within the next 3 to 6 months.
We will then quote you a monthly fee based on:
- the identified project goals
- the work we estimate is required to successfully complete the project
Charges are assessed according to hourly rates and team member seniority. You will be given a full statement of hourly rates as part of the project proposal.
3. How is the process audited?
- We provide you with a monthly breakdown of time spent on project activity by each team member
- We use a real time billing system and report monthly and quarterly against the agreed HR strategy, goals and tasks which will be detailed in the client agreement
- We analyse each month’s invoice to ensure the fees accurately reflect the progress being made in terms of value for money
- Your HR Portal (HRP) account contains a record of work done and can be accessed by your directors and managers 24/7
4. Is legal support included?
Yes. As part of your monthly fees you can access our employment lawyers whose time is recorded against your account in the same way as other team members.
5. Are there any hidden costs?
No, and we will never invoice for work unless it has been approved by you in writing, in advance.
6. Is there a charge for the first gap analysis meeting?
No, the gap analysis meeting is held before we submit a project proposal and is free of charge.
7. How soon can HR Superheroes start work?
We can start immediately. Call us for a no-obligation quote.
HR PORTAL PRICING ~ ONLINE ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM
The HR Portal is a system designed to help businesses manage their staff every day. It starts with a personnel file for each member of staff and includes a comprehensive range of tools and features to help you reduce risk and increase performance when employing staff. Further details here.
8. Is the HR Portal additional to the cost of HR Superheroes service?
Yes, we charge a monthly fee based on personnel numbers. Again, you do not have to commit to a long contract, it’s totally flexible. We fully expect that the portal will become a key HR tool for your company within a few weeks of implementing the HR Superheroes (HRS) service. So even when an HRS project is completed and your in house managers take control, they will find the HR Portal (HRP) to be the ideal system for managing staff administration going forward.
We can quote you an affordable monthly fee for the HR Portal based on the size of your workforce.
9. Is a technical helpline included with the HR Portal?
Yes, we support you with a free phone technical helpline should you need it. However, once we have trained your designated managers to use the HR Portal they are likely to find it a breeze to use without additional support.